Welcome to the website for the City of Perris. Skip to content...
The City of Perris is home to a young and diverse population. In Perris, about 51% of adults are married. The faces of Perris are those of its large families. If you love being around young kids, you'll appreciate the city.
For more information about demographics in the City of Perris, call the Economic Development Department at
Perris Fast Facts
- As of 2013, Perris's population is 72,326 people. Since 2000, the population has nearly doubled.
- The average household size is 4.2 people.
- Estimated median household income for 2012 is $44,200.
Estimated per capita income in 2012 is $11,382
- The median age is 25.4 years
- 44.8% of people in Perris are married. 8.4% are divorced
- For population 25 years and over in Perris
High school or higher: 64.2%
Bachelor's degree or higher: 7%
Graduate or professional degree: 1.7%
Mean travel time to work: 33.7 minutes
- Hispanic (71.7%)
Other race (32.6%)
White Non-Hispanic (11.3%)
African American (10.7%)
Two or more races (1.2%)
American Indian (.2%)
In 2000, 43.02% of the people in Perris were affiliated with a religion. Of these:
- 66% are Catholic;
- 29% are another Christian faith;
- 5% are LDS;
- 3% are Jewish