The Building Division oversees the effective, efficient, fair and safe enforcement of the City of Perris' Building Codes through public information, plan check, permit and inspection services with a knowledgeable, dedicated and creative team. The Division also serves:
ensure the minimum safeguards are followed with regard to life, health,
property and public welfare for the residents of the City of Perris
- To continually be aware and enforce state laws that effect, regulate and control the design and construction of all structures proposed within the City of Perris
The mission of the Building Division is to provide quality customer service to the community in a manner that is comprehensive, efficient, knowledgeable, and helpful.
Please contact the City of Perris 24 hours in advance of your intended inspection, before 4:30 p.m. Monday- Thursday. We do our best to arrange a next-day inspection. Requests received after 4:30 p.m. will be scheduledfor the following work day.
- Frequently Asked Questions About Building Permits
- Building Permit Forms
- Permit Process Information
- Standard Details
Also of Interest...
- City of Perris Solar Company Over the Counter Permit Agreement and Attachment
- Emergency Operation Plan: Part 1 | Part 2
- Mobile and manufactured Home Information
The California Department of Housing and Community Development
Phone: (951) 782-4420