The Building Division oversees the effective, efficient, fair and safe enforcement of the City of Perris' Building Codes through public information, plan check, permit and inspection services with a knowledgeable, dedicated and creative team. The Division also serves:
ensure the minimum safeguards are followed with regard to life, health,
property and public welfare for the residents of the City of Perris
- To continually be aware and enforce state laws that effect, regulate and control the design and construction of all structures proposed within the City of Perris
Looking for Building/Planning Forms?
Check out the Building/Planning Portal. You'll find online
permit/planning applications and a property lookup feature.
The mission of the Building Division is to provide quality customer service to the community in a manner that is comprehensive, efficient, knowledgeable, and helpful.
Please contact the City of Perris 24 hours in advance of your intended inspection, before 4:30 p.m. Monday- Thursday. We do our best to arrange a next-day inspection. Requests received after 4:30 p.m. will be scheduledfor the following work day.
- Frequently Asked Questions About Building Permits
- Building Permit Forms
- Local Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Permit Process Information
- Standard Details
Also of Interest...
- City of Perris Solar Company Over the Counter Permit Agreement and Attachment
- Emergency Operation Plan: Part 1 | Part 2
- Mobile and manufactured Home Information
The California Department of Housing and Community Development
Phone: (951) 782-4420