The Fire Department responds to fires, rescues, traffic accidents, medical emergencies and requests for general public assistance. Fire prevention and education programs are conducted for several schools and groups.
The City of Perris began contracting with the Riverside County Fire Department for fire and emergency services in 1983. The City of Perris has fourteen firefighters assigned to two fire stations.
County Fire Department Administration – (951) 940-6900
Battalion Chiefs desk – (951) 657-7151
- Guideline for Completion of the Chemical Classification Disclosure Statement
- Guideline for Fire Department Access & Water Requirements for Commercial & Residential Development
- High Piled Combustible Storage Guideline
- Notes for NFPA 13 Sprinkler Systems
- Notes for NFPA 13D Sprinkler Systems
- Notes for NFPA 13R Sprinkler Systems
- Spray Booth Guideline
- Refrigeration System Guideline
- Underground Piping for Private Hydrants & Sprinkler Supply Line