To schedule the Fire Department to come to your business or school to conduct a public relations program or fire safety talk, please follow these guidelines:
If Your School or Business Resides South of Nuevo Road
... please contact Fire Station # 1 at (951) 940-6971 and ask for the on duty Fire Captain.
If Your School or Business Resides North of Nuevo Road
... please contact Fire Station # 90 at (951) 657-4935 and ask for the on duty Fire Captain.
Please be prepared
... to provide the following information so that we may best assist you:
- Contact name and callback telephone number
- School and/or Business name
- Number of students/or business contacts
- Requested time of the program (after 10:00 a.m.)
- Requested date of the program. Please provide a backup date, as both fire stations are very busy with emergency calls.
Printed materials and fire safety handouts are very limited, and these requests will need to be made on a case by case basis with the on duty Fire Captains.
We look forward to providing our students and City residents with the most informative and informational programs that time and emergency calls will allow. It is very possible that your program will be interrupted by a call for a fire or emergency service, as your Firefighters must remain available to respond at a moment’s notice.
Yours in fire safety,
Justin Mc Gough
City of Perris Fire Department